As your child grows

From the age of one year, through vision, hearing power, feel, taste and smell your child learns about the world. This is the reason why the toys of a child are colorful and are very noisy. The child soon looks out for mobiles, remotes and mirrors as they like sound and image and they try to hold and grasp them. The studies say that toys can actually develop a child’s mental and physical growth. The activities that toys involve like rattle, feeling of different textures, squeezing, jingles, drop of balls etc all teach your child the different aspects of the world. Thus preparing the child to understand the different objects and their use.

It's pretty amazing when you think about all the effort and thought that's put into something that, at first glance, seems so simple. As times go on, there are more and more amazing toys that help in the development of children. I wish I had some of the things they have now when I was younger.. I'm jealous. I like playing with them and testing em out:p

This is the stage where your child begins to explore things around him. He will always ask why and how. Be careful in answering, because it will remain in his brain for the longest time.

This is the stage where your child begins to explore things around him. He will always ask why and how. Be careful in answering, because it will remain in his brain for the longest time.
That would be a tough one for me. I wouldn't know how much info to give and when. I would be worried about mentioning things too soon and overwhelming the child