Beauty tips

A woman expresses herself through her eyes & therefore we have to take special care to make them more sparkling & beautiful.
Few tips for dark circles:
(1) You should follow a diet rich in iron, vitamins & proteins. Deficiencies immediately shows up as circles under the circles.
(2) We can also use a mixture of almond oil or cucumber juice with lemon juice to lighten dark circles.
(3)Gently massage almond oil or saffron on the dark circles before going to sleep.
(4) Drink lots of water & get plenty of rest.

Attachments

A woman expresses herself through her eyes & therefore we have to take special care to make them more sparkling & beautiful.
Few tips for dark circles:
(1) You should follow a diet rich in iron, vitamins & proteins. Deficiencies immediately shows up as circles under the circles.
(2) We can also use a mixture of almond oil or cucumber juice with lemon juice to lighten dark circles.
(3)Gently massage almond oil or saffron on the dark circles before going to sleep.
(4) Drink lots of water & get plenty of rest.
\\

yeah you are right. but i have attended on beauty and wellness program. i learned that their is a proper way on massaging around your eyes. on the upper part should have an outward movement and the lower part of the eyes should have an inward motion only using the ring finger and the little finger because it has a little pressure.:cool:

Eye care

I think that we alms people not care his eyes,This is part of human body and very important part of body, We can also use a mixture of almond oil or cucumber juice with lemon juice to lighten dark circles, We can daily wash it, If eyes pain connect the doctor and use medicine.Eyes exercise can be daily etc.