Better than movies

I think books are a lot better than movies, because you get to create the whole story in your head. You visualize what the people look like, the places and everything. It's a pretty cool experience. Movies do all the work for you, so it makes it more boring in my opinion. I love reading a book and getting lost in what I'm picturing in my mind

Most books are better than the film counterparts, but very rarely is visual media able to improve upon a book's concept. That can be a very hard thing to do. When I see the movie version of a book, it just makes me want to read the book even more and see how the author envisioned it.

That's true. If I see a movie and I realize there's a book, sometimes I want to read the book as well. Books are just so amazing. I love visualizing things in my mind. It's a lot of fun and it's a great experience.

Charu

I would like to watch a movie which is as good as its book. If you have read Harry potter Series & compared it with the movies, it seems that the books give a much better & deeper experience.

I would like to watch a movie which is as good as its book. If you have read Harry potter Series & compared it with the movies, it seems that the books give a much better & deeper experience.
That's a very good example. There's just so much stuff that can't be covered in the movie or the movie would be like 12 hours long lol

This is exactly why some films have to leave things out of a movie. I understand completely why this has to be done, for the sake of time, but the omission often upsets many fans.

Well at least they did a good job at creating a movie based on the book. Some parts of the story are being skipped but some are reivented but all seems to turn out fine.

Yes books are better than movies. The few parts of the story are skipped while making a movie as there are few limitations while making a movie.