Bfs Pupil

My bf has had about 12 concussions in his life, and one time when he was young, a kid hit him in the eye with a rock and his eye sight isn't that great. Well, now his eye is changing. His pupil is shaped like a half moon on it's side, and the color on the top part of his eye literally looks like it's falling off. I keep telling him to go to the doctor, but he doesn't seem to care. Do you know what's wrong?

farce

My bf has had about 12 concussions in his life, and one time when he was young, a kid hit him in the eye with a rock and his eye sight isn't that great. Well, now his eye is changing. His pupil is shaped like a half moon on it's side, and the color on the top part of his eye literally looks like it's falling off. I keep telling him to go to the doctor, but he doesn't seem to care. Do you know what's wrong?
are you coming up with excuses to dump him? ;-)

-F

ok seriously, he is probably developing a cataract or something. Best to
see a doctor, I mean visit a doctor. (sorry for the bad joke ;-))

don't wait till his eye becomes like a new moon.

-F

see a doctor, I mean visit a doctor. (sorry for the bad joke ;-))

Yes, he should see a doctor abeja. Don't wait any longer before its too late. He might loss his eyesight.

See, he's been told that he will be blind in that eye by the time he's 30 if he doesn't have corrective surgery, however he's scared and is fine with it. It's gunna be like 10,000 dollars I think:(

-F

see a doctor
, I mean visit a doctor. (sorry for the bad joke ;-))

Hahaha. I must have somehow missed your post lol. Good joke.:p