Can Men and Women Be Friends?

@Zilsha : Not all friendships lead to sex nor does all sex lead to love or friendship , friends can be friends and sex buddies just sex buddies stop confusing everything together.
i AM not confused..i know not all friendship leads to sex..but some may lead..especially when people try to get sex buddies in friends.. Sex buddies seek sexual pleasure with friends naa

farce

i dont think that men and women can never really be friends and always sex would be the motive behind such friendships..
Zilshah you did say this didn't you. Now what you are saying is
not what you said initially. maybe that double negative (dont, never) is
misleading and conveys the opposite of what you want to say?

-F

Zilshah you did say this didn't you. Now what you are saying is
not what you said initially. maybe that double negative (dont, never) is
misleading and conveys the opposite of what you want to say?

-F
seems like i got you wrong zilshah , you seem to have meant that men and women can be friends

yes why not if men and women both are understanding each other very well,they become very good friend.Human relations get complicated like this because we refuse to communicate what our true feelings are.If, in the beginning of the friendship, it is clear to both parties that this will be a strictly platonic relationship, it is easy to keep it that way during the course of the friendship.

A man and women can be a friend till they do not purposed each other. This happens. If men is not very handsome or girl is not beautiful then there is no chance of love in them to happen. In short a man and woman can be a friend but an attraction lead them to have relationship.