Care of eyes

:cool:
U know that eyes are very delicate part of our body. They r damaged by UV radiations which coming from the sun, whether it is overcast & sunny day. Sunglasses should be warn in daylight period when U r outside & U need to be sure that the sunglasses you choose offer UV rays protection. There r many sunglasses sold which are not really protect our eyes. Plz, Check the label on your sunglasses before you buy them & be sure to wear them.
;)

Maybe that's another one of my problems. Growing up, I never wore sunglasses. I have blue eyes, and I've always heard that the lighter your eyes are, the more sensitive they are to UV Rays.

Charu

@ abeja: you got a point there, I have gray eyes which are quite sensitive to light. Besides I use contact lens most of the day causing additional sensitizing of eyes. Hence using UV protected sunglasess at day time helps out a lot.

If you have blue/green eyes (or any lighter shade other than black) should wear UV sunglasses. If your not used to it, better make use a sun visor or bull caps to protect your eyes from too much bright light.

I have brown-coloured eyes, yet they are hard to open ona bright day,....sunny days are a nightmare for me!
It's been a problem since I was small. Sunny or not it doesn't matter, I just cannot open my eyes on a bright day.
Can you, please, suggest of something that could help me!?

I have brown-coloured eyes, yet they are hard to open ona bright day,....sunny days are a nightmare for me!
It's been a problem since I was small. Sunny or not it doesn't matter, I just cannot open my eyes on a bright day.
I guess you need to see a doctor about this. It could be a related to other problems not just the eyes or the color of it.

It is so bright that it just hurts my eyes too. I know exactly what you're talking about.

Could this be why my eye sight has gotten worse over the years, because I haven't protected my eyes?

ema

need to see a doctor

Hy,

My eyes are sensitive to light and My doctor prescribed some special glasses lenses.