cockroach

One day when a boy got up, he found himself turned in to a cockroach. He was amused to look at the world from such a strange angle. He peeped in to his dad's room and saw him worrying of his studies, he saw his mother consoling him. But as he got out to his garden, his a cat started running after him, when he was about to be eaten, his eyes opened and he found himself in his bed. He thanked God that he is a human...
Can you add something to my story??

same here liz, crawling insects especially roaches gives me phobias. Since i was young i never liked cockroach within my sight! i hated them when they fly. :eek:

farce

One day when a boy got up, he found himself turned in to a cockroach. He was amused to look at the world from such a strange angle. He peeped in to his dad's room and saw him worrying of his studies, he saw his mother consoling him. But as he got out to his garden, his a cat started running after him, when he was about to be eaten, his eyes opened and he found himself in his bed. He thanked God that he is a human...
Sure.

Here is my addition to your story ;-)

"The End"

-F

This reminds me of Kafka's "Metamorphosis." Maybe you can remove the sort of "it was a dream" feeling and add that the boy was something worse than a cockroach. Maybe you could end it with him not noticing the antennae sticking out of his head or the extra pair of legs that he has.

selene

then, he saw the cat... holding a cockroach in its paws....:confused:

But when he looked down upon himself, he had no arms but he had eight legs, and when he tried to open his arms to yawn, he saw wings opening. It wasn't a dream after all...

And from that day onwards he hated cockroaches....

:):)