Dark Circles

We all at some point in time suffer from the problem of dark circle. Dark circles are a result of stress or some time it is hereditary. Here are some tips that can help you get rid of them. You can place cucumber or potato slices on your eye lids for about 15 minutes or even place used and refrigerated tea bags on your eyes. When ever you go out always remember to apply concealer some foundation and powder to hide those dark circles. Eating well and a balanced diet can also help in reducing the dark circles. Try to sleep for at least 7 to 8 hours in a day. You need that kind of rest for your eyes and body to be healthy. One must also drink a lot of water. You can warm your palms and place them on your eyelids to make your eyes feel calm. Cucumber juice or lemon juice that is refrigerator can be applied in the eyelids and around the eyes for 10 to 15 minutes and then rise it off; this also helps in reducing dark circles.

I have a friend who can't get rid of her eye's dark circles, she had enough sleep and drinking lots of water, I don't know why it is not working on her. Can you give me some tips aside from cucumber?

That is a very informative post. I'll try to do it. I have dark circles around my eyes and I can't find a way to lessen it. I put concealer and it's effective. However, that is only a temporary solution. By the way, how many times should I apply the lemon juice around my eyes?

I have had dark circles my whole life and I just thought it was something I'd always have to deal with. Thanks for the advice. Also, good to know that the cucumbers actually work.. I thought it was just a myth or something that people copied from movies. Lol- I didn't know:D

maya

I have a friend who can't get rid of her eye's dark circles, she had enough sleep and drinking lots of water, I don't know why it is not working on her. Can you give me some tips aside from cucumber?
The best way is to consult with a beautician. Because usually cucumber works good. But some cases when the dark circle gets accumulated it becomes difficult. Beauticians have instruments that uses some kind of light radiations that will solve your problem.

I know that getting enough sleep every night, which is a big challenge in itself, can help significantly with reducing dark circles and puffiness underneath the eyes.

Some tips to get rid of dark circle under the eyes. These are:
- Potato help to reduce dark circles because contain of bleaching agent. Rub potato slice on the dark areas.
- Rose water works well as remover of dark circles.
- Take proper sleep