Do you believe in love at first sight?

I don't think there's such a thing as love at first sight, because how could you possibly know you love someone if you don't even know them? However, I do think there is 'lust at first sight' or interest in another person.

No, I don't believe in love at first sight. I need to get to know the person before I can actually feel ''love'' towards them. But yes, you can feel lust for someone at first sight or other superficial feelings, love goes much deeper than that.

That's a tough one.. my definition of love is:
Unconditionally caring for someone to the point that you would do anything for them. You get happy when you see them happy. You enjoy their company.

That's all I got right now..:p

I'm going to have to be very cynical and say no. If you feel like you feel love at first sight, you may just be confusing that feeling with lust.

In one case, i believe in love at first sight coz ever since i opened my eyes i love my mother...
In case of other relations i dont pretty much go for love at first sight coz you can be impressed by beauty, looks and all...
Its just a physical attraction and it is not love..

farce

In one case, i believe in love at first sight coz ever since i opened my eyes i love my mother...
In case of other relations i dont pretty much go for love at first sight coz you can be impressed by beauty, looks and all...
How can you be so sure?

really ? you opened your eyes and started loving your mom really ???

you or for that no one has done that ... a new born cant

its just programed to seek warmth and milk..

farce

really ? you opened your eyes and started loving your mom really ???

you or for that no one has done that ... a new born cant

its just programed to seek warmth and milk..
Busybee, why are you injecting a dose of reality to Zilsha's fantasy? ;-)

plus the doctor told that for the first few days the baby can't really see
very clearly but can see only shades of dark and light.

@farce
Yeah..although a newborn baby cant see very well they can see quite a bit.
@BB:
By the term ever since i opened my eyes i was trying to say that from the very first sight of my mother..
Oops..next time i will be more specific..

This happens just because of your unawareness of life means you have no idea about the reality of real life.....
So you trying to say that love at first sight does not exist???

Which is not true, as something which has not or may not have happened to you, does not mean it can not be real.

I don't really believe in love at first sight because It may be that the person was attracted to the other person but it's not loved because when you meet another person you are only like that person not to do love. it's not a love I think its attraction.