Fashion jewelries

Most people prefer to use fancy or fashion jewelries because of its low price without due regard to its quality. Is it really preferable to make it an alternative to high karat jewelries? What do you think about this?

I don't think it's an alternative to high karat or real jewelry. However, it is a good alternative for "not so special" occasions such as going shopping, getting the groceries, running errands and other stuff. That's just my 2 cents though.

I personally prefer cheap versions of expensive things. I'd rather keep the extra money for something I really need. I can't believe how much money people spend sometimes! It just blows me away

Most people prefer to use fancy or fashion jewelries because of its low price without due regard to its quality. Is it really preferable to make it an alternative to high karat jewelries? What do you think about this?
I prefer buying the real thing because in the end, it's more economical. If you buy the cheap ones, you tend to replace them often since they tarnish easily. Unlike those with high karat, you can use them for years.

Lately, I really wish I had a real ring. I hate how the cheap ones turn my fingers green. I do have one ring, I think it's silver, and my mom gave it to me. It says "True Love Waits". I've never seen something as beautiful!!:)

i am not into expensive things, i prefer cheap ones then use it once in awhile...i dont go for expensive things for my jewelry, bags, shoes,..simple and cheap is very fine with me..