Hayley Williams (from Paramore)Makeup

I think her makeup is soooo cute in the video "Crush Crush Crush"

I'm bored with my eye makeup lately, because I've always done it the same. Could you guys share some photos with me of fun things I could try?

That's really cute. I'm trying to be open to more ideas lately.. adding different colors and just playing around with it. I figure, you never know until you try:D

bubble

Have you ever heard of a lady called Lauren Luke?

She is a You Tube superstar and she shows you how to put on eye make up in all sorts of colours and styles. Just type her name into Google and she will just pop right up there.

Have you ever heard of a lady called Lauren Luke?

She is a You Tube superstar and she shows you how to put on eye make up in all sorts of colours and styles. Just type her name into Google and she will just pop right up there.
Thanks, I have subscribed to her. She's very pretty. I like her accent a lot..very cute. I think it really makes her stand out from all the other you tubers who help with makeup. She has a very fun attitude.

yes here is no doubt that she is so much pretty and in the video crush crush and crush she is just looking princess.your forum is so nice hope to see you all again