I cheated on my husband?should i tell him??

am new to this site . I am a 28 years old housewife from my husband is 35 years old
Our marriage was a arranged one, and we got married in 2011 and I was a final year student of B.com during that time. Firstly I was against to marry him, but my parents forced me to marry him. After our marriage he told me that he is a virgin and he had no girl friends. I believed that and still I trust him. After one year of my marriage, I met a guy in my university. He is doing MBA in same university and he is unmarried
Few days later we exchanged our cell number and I also introduced him to my husband. But he always called me when my hubby isn't in home. He always said to me that I am beautiful and he is really lucky to have me as his friend. After that I realized that he is trying to seduce me. One day he came to know that my hubby is out of town due to some official work . During that time he invited me to his home to introduce to his college going two sisters and parents.
I believed those words of him and went to his home and nobody were there. Suddenly he hugged me tightly and kissed me. I wanted to stop him and told him that I don't want to cheat my husband, but he told me that he loves me a lot and we can have sex together when ever my husband is not there. He told me this will be a secret, after all I was not able to control my self and we had sex almost 10 times.
Later he started to visit my home whenever my hubby is in office. ..my husband cant able to satisfy me on bed ..what should i do now...please help me.