Jewelry Inventory

One of my friends mentioned to me that everyone should make a jewelry inventory for documentation in case it ever got stolen. She recommended taking pictures of each piece. I don't know if something like this would help out with the insurance if there was ever a theft. But I thought I would pass the idea along.

Well if the jewelry is worth thousands I'll definitely take good care of it. But I don't think putting it in documentation will help recover stolen jewelries. There may be another one out there that looks the same as your jewelry.

Well if the jewelry is worth thousands I'll definitely take good care of it. But I don't think putting it in documentation will help recover stolen jewelries. There may be another one out there that looks the same as your jewelry.
I agree. Jewelry are made with duplicate designs. You won't recognize yours from the others.

If you have your own design and have it crafted for you, then maybe you are the only one who has that kind of design. With this, I would document it and keep it in a safe place.