Laser Eye Surgery

bubble

My husband has really bad eye sight and is seriously considering Laser eye surgery.

Has anyone here had the treatment and have there been any problems/drawbacks?

Thanks in advance!

:)

reira

Oh I think that would be okay. Mine had one before when he was still very young. He's fine with it except for some minor blurry eyesight issues.

My ex had this surgery a few years back and he recommends it to everyone he knows with vision problems. He never had any issues after his operation and his eyesight has not deteriorated since then either. I don't know that the results might be the same for everyone but as far as I know, laser surgery is very safe and effective with today's technology.

Lissy

My mother-in-law has had cataracts removed, not so long ago. I know it's different than simply correcting your eyesight, a bit more invasive. She is doing great, and she says she hasn't seen so well even when she was young.

I think before you get the surgery you need to have an appointment with your optomitrist and see if he thinks you are suitable to get the operation, mine told me a couple of years ago that seeing as my eyes have stopped deteriorating I can finally get it done but I am too scared. Does anyone know if it is painful?

My husband has really bad eye sight and is seriously considering Laser eye surgery.

Has anyone here had the treatment and have there been any problems/drawbacks?

Thanks in advance!

:)
Since your post is more than 3 months old. I am assuming that your husband has decided whether or not to go ahead with the surgery.

If you are yet to decide on the same then kindly send a message, I will PM you the contact details of a very famous hospital in Bangalore.