My perfumes dont last long enough

Whenever I wear my perfume I find that it doest last as long and the smell fades away easily. Sometimes I think by the time I go out of the house the fragrance has gone. I dont want to be spraying too much perfume all over me so that it feels like I taken a bath using a perfume bottle. Does this happen to anyone else or is it something which I feel.

Our body does not accept all the perfumes from the market, there are particular scents which last longer on our skin from person to person and we should identify which one of these suits us the most.

Pinks

I think the best way is to ask someone whether they can smell your perfume, because sometimes its not easy to know that your wearing a perfume or even smell it yourself.

Fiza

Its a good idea what Pinks has mentioned. One thing to make sure is how old the perfume is, because a perfumes fragrance eventually fades away and doesn't smell as good as it would when first brought and opened. Also you would need to make sure that your perfumes are not kept in direct sunlight which also ruins the perfume.

Hey,

Try out switching to other brands or specific perfumes that are long-lasting. I am mentioning some of them:

1. Gucci Bloom Eau De Parfum

2. Versace Bright Crystal Absolu

3. Origins Ginger Essence Sensuous Skin Scent

4. Byredo Gypsy Water Eau De Parfum

5. Hermes 24 Faubourg Eau De Parfum

All of them are long-lasting and good quality fragrances. Out of which, my favorite is Versace Bright Crystal Absolu. Have good time girls.

Regards,
Vidushi Goel