Waking up

I have had dark circles under my eyes for as long as I can remember? Could it have something to do with my sleeping habits? Do you think if I got on a more consistent schedule and woke up early in the morning instead of in the afternoon, that it would help? Or are they not related?

Dark circles can be hereditary, lack of sleep or allergic reaction.You can get rid of them by taking enough sleep at night and have a healthy diet. You can also try these remedies, put cool tea bags on your eyes or sliced cucumbers. These two will help your eyes relax and have a cool feeling.

Dark circles can be hereditary, lack of sleep or allergic reaction.You can get rid of them by taking enough sleep at night and have a healthy diet. You can also try these remedies, put cool tea bags on your eyes or sliced cucumbers. These two will help your eyes relax and have a cool feeling.
Thanks for the ideas! See, my issue is, I think I oversleep. I mean, I can easily sleep 12-14 hours.Could it really be that I NEED that much sleep?

dark circles

as far as I know over sleeping is not a cause for dark circles. Sleeping for 8-9 hrs is sufficient for any person. Cucumber slices are the best remedy for dark circles.:)

Dark circles are a matter of great concern.. It can be reduced by getting adequate sleep.. You can also Apply cool tea bags or ice wrapped in soft cloth or cucumber slices to your eyes daily... Applying an eye cream containing vitamin K and retinol is also good as dark circles may also be caused due to deficiency of vitamin K.